Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
You asked, we answered! Thank you so much for shooting through your questions about RV travel. We have answered them for you on our latest podcast episode.
For those of you who prefer video, you’re in luck with this one as we also recorded it in video form!
Keep sending us your questions. We have traveled in multiple styles for over 22 years – and I mean that’s pretty much nomadic the entire time. So don’t be shy. We can help.
- The Pros and Cons of RV travel
- Was our RV trip of the US worth it?
- Yosemite National Park
- Adventures not to miss in the American Southwest
- 30 Incredible places to visit in California
- Things to do in the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
- RV travel posts with costs and boondocking spots
- How to plan a road trip with kids and keep your sanity
- 17 Tips for multigenerational travel
- Tips for tent camping (+stories of camping around the world)
- How to travel around Australia – caravan or camper trailer
- 18 Killer tips to find cheap accommodation
- Tips for finding cheap rental cars
- 10 principles to memorable travel
RV and Caravan resources
- Campendium – for Americans
- Wikicamp for Australians. They also now have the US!!
- RVShare & Outdoorsy
- Cruise America
- Thousand Trails
See all podcast episodes here
Don’t forget to leave questions for us to answer on future podcasts!